Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A mothers joy

Every morning I wake up before the sunrise to get a head start on "getting ready" to go to work. I seem drag at first but I pick up speed because I know if I don't shower, do my makeup/hair and eat before Carson wakes then these simple tasks take twice as long. After I am done eating my breakfast Carson starts to stir in his crib... I go to his room and I am greeted by the happiest baby I have ever seen. His half open eyes and his little devilish grin, as he starts to jump up and down with the excitement of seeing me. My heart melts. I now know that these few minutes we share is my favorite part of day. Until we do it all tomorrow again I will remember his giggles as I sit at work waiting to pick him up from school (My second most favorite part of the day excluding sharing some alone time with Ryan).

1 comment:

  1. That's great Courtney! I can relate...except for the picking him up from daycare part. I do love the smile I get every time he wakes up and I go in to get him...it's the best! :o)

    ReplyDelete