Sunday, June 28, 2009

Deck project continues...





I forgot to mention my most lovely niece Adria who helped with the deck as well. She had the pleasure of pouring the concert with my mother while Ryan and I went to work. What would I do without her :)

Thanks to my neighbor Ben who came over to help as well. And for his great dance moves.

As you can see Ryan and I are busy making the deck more than just wood. We have a nice seating area up top (Plus a lovely chair made by our own Fitz). And as you can see Ryan is still working on the dinning set down below. We got our solar lights up and our tiki torches placed.

Now we just need the people and the beer. But it's going to have to wait, for this coming weekend is the best time of the year. And I am not talking Christmas. It's 4th of July!!!! To the LAKE!

1 comment:

  1. to the moon!

    I can't believe that it's come so far in just a week!

    ReplyDelete