Monday, July 6, 2009

a cool kind of nothing







Ryan's brother came with us to the lake for the 1st time and he had a great time...I think. It is impossible not to have a good time. There were a lot of good quotes said that weekend but my favorite is: Courtney- Brandon are you have fun doing nothing at all? Brandon- well it's more than just nothing...is a cool kind of nothing. LOVE IT.

Other great quotes:
You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning (oldie but still good)
No twist offs for Dick
To the Moon!
Buy me a beer
warmer up the lake (you don't want to know)

and many more. Hope you enjoy all the photos. Between Fitz and I I think there were 278 photos taken in 4 days. These are just a few.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great photo of Nick.

    You forgot about being over accessorized for the lake. And I have Carson's blanket.

    ReplyDelete